Pho is well-known as the iconic Vietnamese cuisine with attractive flavor and gorgeous colors typical of Asian cuisine. Now, diners can try Pho in Milwaukee at Pho L’amour Cafe, which has a cozy space where the passionate chef makes delicious dishes.
Attractive by Pho in Milwaukee
Vietnamese Pho in Milwaukee appeared after the Vietnam War in the 1970s, brought here by refugees. The delicious taste of Pho has attracted local people by its freshness and deliciousness. They became more popular later and quickly became a symbol of Vietnamese cuisine. Since then, many Pho Vietnam restaurants have been born in Milwaukee.
What makes Pho so popular in Milwaukee? It is definitely flavor with harmonious sweet, salt, rich, meaty of beefy. The taste is so fresh, including ingredients: rice noodles, beef, scallion, herbs,…. Vietnamese Pho here has many types such as Traditional Pho, Pho Chicken, Pho shrimps, Pho Vegetables, etc…. So, people here can try different unique flavors to enjoin Vietnamese dishes.
Surprising with Vietnamese Pho in Milwaukee
Pho Viet in Milwaukee has a variety of varieties, attracting diners right from the first try:
1. What makes a good bowl of Pho?
Pho is a blend of many ingredients with fantastic texture to create a masterpiece cuisine. A delicious bowl of Pho must be based on many different factors, such as:
- The broth: Broth is the heart and soul of Vietnamese Pho. The standard broth needs to be sweet enough, salty, and rich. The chef simmered the bones for many hours to get the broth with natural sweetness combined with the aroma of other flavors such as anise, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Noodles: Pho noodles are made from rice; when cooking, it needs to be soft, not too strict or too crushed to reduce the delicious taste of the bowl of Pho.
- Topping: Selecting the freshest beef, checking, the chef cuts them into thin slices and then dips them in the broth until cooked in a few minutes. Depending on your taste, you can choose to eat under-done or well-done beef. If you taste under-done, you will enjoy it, which is full of sweet and beefy. Besides that, diners can try different toppings such as chicken, shrimp, meatball,…
- Condiment: Besides the main ingredient, seasonings also built to the savory tasty. The aroma of anise, cinnamon, and ginger combined with herbs gives a flavor that makes eaters don’t forget. That is a good idea for your meals on a fabulous day.
Nowadays, Pho in Milwaukee is tremendous and has an authentic flavor that hardly somewhere has. It is made from a secret recipe by a chef with many years of experience in Asian cuisines in Milwaukee. This suggestion is perfect for breakfast or dinner due to its rich source of nutrients for daily human activities.
Moreover, the price is relatively low about more than 10 dollars. That customer is ready to pay to taste Vietnamese Pho’s delicious, attractive taste. It’s flavored with cinnamon, star anise, and cardamom. The soup is completely addictive, and each spoonful leaves you wanting more!
2. Guide to eating Vietnamese Pho in Milwaukee
If you don’t know the way to eat Pho right, let’s try to follow the guide below:
- Taste while Pho is still hot to feel the most delicious taste
- Squeeze half a lemon and add fresh chili to spice up your taste
- Enjoy Pho with herbs like basil, dill, lettuce to feel the authentic taste of Vietnamese Pho
- Try the broth first to feel the sweet, rich flavor from the bones
- You can choose: cooked beef – chewy, tender slices; rare beef- the sweet, lean, mild-tasting eye of round
3. Notice when eating Vietnamese Pho
As the author of The Pho Cookbook: Easy to Adventurous Recipes for Vietnam’s Favorite Soup and Noodle, Andrea Nguyen gives some compliments to eaters when they try Pho Vietnam:
- Take your time. There’s plenty to ẹnjoining
- Find out when your restaurant will open—some dishes, particularly Pho, can sell out quickly.
- If you’re stuck on where to eat, listen to the locals in Milwaukee: “Look for where the ladies eat. They know where to find good food.”
Where do you enjoy the best Pho in Milwaukee?
Are you a lover of Vietnamese food? Are you looking for the best Vietnamese Pho restaurant in Milwaukee? No need to go far, visit Pho L’amour Cafe at 16960 W. Greenfield Ave suite 2 Brookfield, WI 53005 to try now!
Many gourmets know it for its classic Vietnamese flavor and warm, intimate space. The chef is Vietnamese with many years of experience bringing delicious meals to diners. The ingredients are carefully selected to ensure freshness, suitable for the eater’s health. In addition, friendly service staff, advice to help you choose the best Pho in Milwaukee, suitable for your taste. Not only that, there is a large parking space and is ready to welcome customers.
The best Vietnamese Pho at Pho L’amour Cafe you must try
The menu at Pho L’amour Cafe is a variety of Pho dishes; here are the restaurant’s best-selling Pho dishes for your reference:
#1. P1 Pho House Special
This dish combines beef, scallions, coriander, ginger, anise, cinnamon, and herbs…. You will be pleasantly surprised by the fantastic flavor and rich broth when you try it. The noodle texture is so tender that you won’t forget it.
#2. P2 Pho Combo
The ingredients used are very fresh and savory. Thinly sliced beef is served over noodles with herbs. The broth is poured into a bowl by the chef. Pho has a delicious flavor. The broth is simmered for many hours with bones to achieve a savory flavor.
#3. P3 Pho Eye Round Steak
It’s always a good bet with great flavor and fresh ingredients. Pho broth is cooked for many hours to achieve its natural sweetness. Tender slices of beef melt in your mouth are so fresh and delicious! Tender slices of beef melt in your mouth are so fresh and delicious!
#4. P4 Pho Well-done Brisket
This is one of the most well-known dishes at Pho L’amour Cafe. Brisket beef is tender and has a full flavor. The broth is rich and flavorful, with lettuce and herbs to balance it out.
#5. P5 Pho Chicken
Pho Chicken is a well-known Vietnamese dish with bold flavors. Chicken, ginger, dried onion, onion, spring onion, coriander, cilantro, herb, and other ingredients can be found in chicken noodle soup. The flavor’s dish is a surprise with tender chicken, sweet broth, and the aroma of seasoning and herbs.
#6. P6 Pho Shrimp
The bestseller dish has a savory flavor. When you take your first bite, you will be able to taste the luscious shrimp and fresh vegetables. The food at Pho L’amour Cafe is a delicious combination of salty and sweet.
#7. P7 Pho Vegetables
This dish is high in fiber and has a cheap and delicious taste. Furthermore, Pho Vegetables have authentic flavors similar to those found in Vietnam. It is the most suitable option for vegetarians.
#8. P8 Nam Vang Noodle Soup
The original Nam Vang noodle soup has the source ingredients rich with dishes such as shrimp, pork liver, and quail eggs… Tasty is standout with spicy to stimulate the buds, a little salty and sweet mix of peanut and chilies.
Please call Hotline: 2622028018 or 4142490402 to reserve to best serve! Welcome to Pho L’amour Cafe taste Vietnamese restaurant in Milwaukee!